Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This is a story about a girl and her fox

Like the title indicates, this is a story about a girl and her fox. Or a fox and his girl. Whatever. Main point is, I am going to write a story here on this new blog, and it will be about a girl named Cerulean, and a fox named Scarlet.

I was thinking with the upcoming holiday season, we are often so focused on material goods and Christmas shopping that we forget the real reason for the season, so to speak. That being giving, ad giving because people need things, and not because they want them.

That being said, I want to focus on giving something this holiday season that is not dependent on material possessions, or buying things. So I had this inspiration for a series about a poor girl and her family, and a fox who manages to make his way into their lives in a special way. A story about giving and giving and receiving. About friendship and togetherness, and helping out those less fortunate, because we are all connected in one way or another.

Anyhow, I don't know if this will take off, or if it will crash and burn and remain unknown for forever, but either way, I am going to make a best faith effort to do something, not stuff this holiday season, and possibly beyond.

I have an image that I made here for the beginning to get your imagination cooking :) There will be more, so stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment